Wednesday, September 24, 2008

**************************************************************************************


.................................................................ROOM 1000.....................................................................................








.......... just turned away.
And oil was oozing like erotic black stuff:
The next day, which blurred into mirrors,
There was a terrifying rumour of a man
Who reacted. All this reminds me of-
That day she and I (young) (silly) (hot)
and (rashly) - wrote A loves B on the sand,
When she was certain: but I have tried
To control that part of my Universe.
But ................

..........the waves? It has


all ways

puzzled me,



................That that thing we did, which was a spell,


Was erased into our lives -
but

the next day:


We made it! There were millions and gifts and guests;

And I caught out a lot: laughing, but, they, took:

Absolutely

no notice.

So I went right to the top!



You were so proud!



You looked at me!




Yes,




and then I



returned to the then-now




And those bloody Woody-Wood-Pecker birds


With their early morning madness.


They


clacked.



They awoke


and


it seemed


all


surreal and giggly



About a meaning they kept from me. . . So I,



Asked for assistance, but


there was




no one,











-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: